1. Be on time and respect the fact that the classes may last the entire hour. Don’t show up and tell us you must leave in 20 minutes, then check your watch thousand times while the group is practicing a skill or a lift. You put everyone on edge by doing this. And all coaches have eyeballs in the back of their heads, so we see you. On the flip side, we try our best to get you in and out in the hour, and are always happy to accommodate anyone needing further help after the class is over.
2. Clap, cheer, and encourage others. CrossFit is hard and this is intended to be a supportive environment. Have a good time and live it up!
3. EMPTY BARBELLS WERE NOT MEANT TO BE DROPPED. 10 BURPEE PENALTY. Plus it really makes Amanda mad. Like really freaking mad. Don’t drop the metal or 10’s either. Rubber over 15# is fine.
4. Please clean up after yourself. This includes chalk, sweat, re-racking weights, puke, etc….
5. Respect your coaches. If we tell you to drop weight it’s because your form looks like crap. If you don’t believe us we will be happy to video you and play it back. Check your ego at the door and don’t suffer an injury due to a hard head.
6. We love your kids, we really do, but this is not a child friendly environment. In fact, it’s dangerous. It looks like a giant playground to kids….rings, rowers (that are very expensive), monkey bars where moms and dads do pull-ups….we cannot be responsible when your child gets hurt. If you do choose to bring them please keep them off the rubber whenever there is a WOD in progress. This is for the safety of your child and our athletes.
7. All payments are due on the 1st of the month. Please don’t make us track you down. It’s uncomfortable.
8. HAVE FUN! We are all here to have a good time. Don’t take yourself so serious that you can’t enjoy your WOD. Our health is one of our most valuable blessings and not everyone has the ability to be here. Give yourself and those around you a pat on the back and be proud of yourself.